1. When grown ass people play games on their phones with the VOLUME ON in public places. Not to mention you’re at a quiet airport waiting with weary travelers at 4:30 am. Forrrreeeallll???
2. When someone lowers the back window in a car and you’re going fast and you get that FWUUUAP FWUUUAP FWUUUAAP sound combined with the ear pressure thing? What are you doing? Why would you do this to me?
3. Why would you put all the leftover halloween candy in the freezer? Why would you DO THIS TO ME?
4. Oh, don’t worry about that “thank you” when I open the door for you. It’s cool, dickface.
5. I unsubscribe for your email list i never signed up for in the first place. Yeah, sure, another email telling me it will take “10 days to 3 weeks to process the unsubscribe” is exactly what I’d like. diyuk. face.
*”weekly gripes” is a blog post sponsored by my super early flight this morning and my lack of sleep. It may or may not actually be weekly. Feel free to reply with your week’s gripes and get it all out.